Monday, August 24, 2009

PROVIDENCE HAPPENS!

Okay, I wasn't gonna update tonight (I only got two hours of sleep last night - thanks Bella!) but after the 2 emails I just got - I HAD TO POST THIS.

First off, my friend Jim wrote back to say that he pitched me to EMI Records and they "warmly embraced" the idea. So we are meeting in the studio up in LA next Tuesday to go over the details.

Second, I was on facebook linking up with some old friends from elementary/middle school. I got an email back from one old schoolmate:

Hi Tim,
Good to see you on Facebook. I saw that your daughter has EB. It happens that I work in Pediatrics in Minnesota and know that my colleagues have performed transplants for EB:
http://www.facebook.com/l/;blog.lib.umn.edu/bmt/ebtrial/
Her eligibility depends on her particular mutation, but I thought I should let you know.
Best regards,
Logan

It "Happens" that I work...

PROVIDENCE HAPPENS!

The above link is where I went to register for the clinical trial that I wrote about last week! I think we're on the right track.

Good night and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. From Care Pages Site:


    Posted Aug 25, 2009 8:59pm
    by Becky Stone

    Wow, Tim and Angie! Two special gifts from God to remind us all that He loves you and is working everything out for your good. Thanks so much for sharing!
    With love,
    Becky
    Posted Aug 25, 2009 3:23pm
    by Russ Baldwin

    The prayers will continue.
    Love & Prayers
    Russ & Jen
    Posted Aug 25, 2009 11:49am
    by Doug Gleason

    Tim,
    That's fantastic. Mr. Specter, I presume?
    Too cool. We continue to lift Bella and your family up in prayer.
    All our love!
    The Gleason's
    Posted Aug 25, 2009 9:48am
    by Chelsea Davis

    Holy smokes! (Or is that Holy ghost?!) Woohoo! Very excited on both fronts. Let me know if you need some BGV's and I'd be happy to oblige. What's your friend's label? That is just amazing. I love watching as God provides for you guys every step of the way. Providence has a name, and it's Jesus! :) Love you all. Still in the prayers.
    Posted Aug 25, 2009 9:01am
    by terri wiener

    Wonderful news!

    Terri
    Posted Aug 25, 2009 8:35am
    by Sheila Marchetta

    That is exciting news! Praying hard for all your intentions!

    ReplyDelete