Sunday, November 27, 2011

November 27, 2011: Back to it...



Heaveno!

It's Sunday night, the end of a long, mostly fun-filled (I think?) week.  Ali was off from school all week, which was nice because 1) she and Angelique got to spend some serious bonding time in the kitchen cooking up Thanksgiving tastiness, and 2) I picked up a cold and not having to get up an hour early to get her off to school helped me rest.

Well, an hour and a half into my Sunday post, and some glitch in the almighty internet just sent my words into no-man's land.

We're watching the Hallmark Channel's production of Mitch Albom's "Have a Little Faith."  It's good to be with this work again.  Ang and I listened to this book and I listened to it driving to Minnesota on the way to BMT.  If you haven't read/listened to the book or watched the movie.  You should.  It's very inspiring.  It's what I need right now.  In fact, I'm gonna get back to it and say that take the time to get acquainted with this story.

Thanks mom for giving me my copy.

God night.

7 comments:

  1. My husband and I watched "Have a Little Faith" last night. What a wonderful message we could all learn from. I hope you feel better. Thank you so
    much for all you share. You have a wonderful family and I want to thank you so much for all that you teach others about life. God is using you in so many ways. Words aren't enough. God Bless you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing profound, but OMG, Julian is so cute I can hardly bear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little guy's smile! He is just soooo adorable!!!

    -Shaddai

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear you are unwell Tim. I'm glad Ang & Ali got some bonding time over the school break. Julian is getting so big and handsome :)

    Amanda <3
    Hobart, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Julian,
    Can you just slow down a little on the whole "growing bigger" thing?
    Love,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete