Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Visiting and Contact Information

At this time, please do not call; I don't have the time or energy to respond to all the requests for information or updates. While we appreciate the support, phone calls actually cause stress and prevent me from attending to my wife and daughter.

Please email us at timringgold [at] gmail dot com. I promise that I will call you when we need help. We have called on many so far for various reasons, and are grateful to have all the help.

Please understand that this experience is far beyond anything we have ever faced and is requiring more energy to cope with than we can explain. Thank you for honoring this request.

1 comment:

  1. I am just some random person that randomly ended up on your blog. I just want you to know that your story reaches far beyond your friends and family and there are many with positive thoughts for you and Bella and her recovery. I wish you all the best and a bright future with your beautiful daughters.

    ReplyDelete