Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 25, 2010: Merry Christmas!



Heaveno!



More beauty
More fun
More friends
More family
More faith
More food
More deer
More guitar playing
More fabulous socks of the day
More hiking
More laughter
More gratitude
More memories
More wine
More beer
More Tums
More gifts



Notice where gifts were?
No one needs gifts or a holiday to experience ALL of the above.
Let's all make a pledge to not wait for a holiday to choose to experience ALL of the above (or parts, depending on your style... for example you may not... play guitar... ;-) )



Why?



You or someone you love may not make it to the next holiday.
CELEBRATE TODAY, because you have today to do with WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE.

Merry Christmas to all, and happy Birthday, Jesus!

P.S.  Jon and I recorded a shortened version of Led Zeppelin's "The Rain Song" on youtube per someone's request.  Click Here to enjoy.

God night.

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning - We do not often entertain at our home. WHY, I am not sure, I guess because I think our home is not 100% the way it should be. BUT today Dec 26th we are having our 1st Annual Chirstmas Open House.

    I woke to the prediction of SNOW! I immediately was upset for all the preparation, food, and stuff I had prepared. BUT then my husband said if only a few friends come it will still be so much fun! Then I read the blog to see"
    "More beauty, More fun, More friends, More family, More faith, More food, More laughter,
    More gratitude, More memories, More wine, More beer, More Tums" and knew 100% no matter who comes today I am GREATFUL and we will have MEMORIES and LAUGHTER.

    Thank You for always sharing the right ideas! Have another awesome day!

    Love the pictures of your time with family.
    Love the socks!
    Love the picture of sweet Miss Bella!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to all of the "mores"! I'm especially loving the picture of the big kids in their fabulous socks. So glad you all enjoyed a great day.

    For the first time in years we had a white Christmas here in W-S. They called for a "dusting" and I think we've gotten 5-8 inches...and it's still falling. So I've got no choice but to stay home and snuggle with the kitties and read a book or two. Darn! Just hate that.

    Take care and continue enjoying your family!

    Snowed in Susan
    A friend in NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy day after Christmas! We had one of the best Christmases yesterday...and I know you and Bella are partly responsible. My family was able to have a fabulous time just enjoying each other's company. I feel so grateful today..what a wonderful gift!. Blessings Tim, and wishing you and your family more of whatever lights you up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to all of you.
    We had a wonderful, Lego-filled day...
    (and Toy Story for Molly)...

    Love, the socks...Love Miss Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see the family together and to hear those guitars!!!Well done to you and Jon!!!
    Lots of love,
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Ringgold Family! Sorry I haven't been around for the last week. So hectic at this house. I have two sick kiddos. Not fun. But I finally have a moment to enjoy your blog and I am all caught up! Sounds like you guys are having a blast.

    Lots of Love,
    Amber, Craig, Malorie, and Liam
    The McLaughlin Family, CA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could've put Tums higher up after this week! The photos from Colorado, you've put up all week, are ah-mazing! Glad you guys are having a wonderful vacation, it is much deserved.
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete